The Juniper shallow fills soft side waterbed mattress looks like a standard mattress but uses water as the source of contouring support. The bladder is zipped inside a mattress cover and held in place by a perimeter of support foam. Because a soft side waterbed looks just like a regular innerspring mattress many people prefer this type of waterbed over the traditional "hard side" waterbed. You will still experience the same contouring and pressure free support of water, but you do not need a wood frame in order for the water mattress to keep its form. With a shallow fill waterbed mattress, you have a choice of four bladders to fit your specific needs. If you and your partner have differing comfort and support preferences you may wish to consider a dual bladder. You can control the fill level of each side of the mattress independently, allowing you and your partner to choose your own preferred comfort level, from plush to firm, by filling with more or less water.
AVAILABLE IN TWIN DOUBLE AND KING.
Easy to use, easy to love.
- SHALLOW FILL
- 10 inch" Softside Waterbed Mattress
- Ultra-Soft Rayon from Bamboo Fiber Cover with Luxurious Cashmere Quilt Fill
- Removable, Drycleanable Quilted Cover
- 3 inch" Tri-Zone SMT Foam Comfort Layer
- Matching Blue Vinyl Moisture Barrier
- High-Density Foam Perimeter Support
- 4 inch" Shallow Fill Waterbed Bladder
- Uses Same Standard Sheets as an Innerspring Mattress
- 10 Year Pro-Rated Warranty
- Type: Water: soft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Juniper Softside Waterbed
- Product Code: Boyd Specialty Sleep JS1
- Availability: In Stock